cdj350 vs cdj400

mistahcee

Played lots on both 400's and 350's, it simply is the jog wheel on the 350 that does it over the 400's, in regards to mixers as Gandy mentioned the usb recording is just so convenient, the only thing i dislike about the 350 mixer is the 4 effects it has, even though it isnt important.

dont forget they are rekord box compatible...probly there major selling point over the 400's...

if i had to buy again...id still go the 400's...just nicer to look at, they are cheaper used with almost the same features, and there are much more around used...

dont forget they are rekord box compatible...probly there major selling point over the 400's...

if i had to buy again...id still go the 400's...just nicer to look at, they are cheaper used with almost the same features, and there are much more around used...

Imo, the 400's are ugly as fuck.

I like the 350's, a bit 'neater'.

Also, Rekordbox is invaluable when planning out sets.

each is there own, its like i used to like the 800's look better then the 1000's...dunno why

yeh rekordbox does seem pretty sick, gotta get me a copy (not for the 400's obviously :P)

It's great to organise your tunes with, and I use the wave-length view thingy to work out which tunes to play, in which order ;)