intro mashup

Gandy

so i got my first club gig feb 18th, full paid night to myself, and was thinking of making a mashup intro for myself, and was just wondering can audacity do that for me (i dont own any production software) buy cutting out the sections of all the songs i want and putting it together in a new compilation?

i will be posting my promo poster in the events section tonite ^_^

it may work as long as they sync up ok, without having any other production software the easiest way to do it would be to take a song basic intro like a kick snare hat and snip it and loop it then drop vocal samples all over that....

i think thats what you mean yeh?

record it live. put all your samples/ tracks on 2 discs, then use your CDJs turntablist like to mash it out.

else yes audacity can do basic laying various tracks. stretching will have to be done manually, but as per djaz if its vocals on beats then no biggy, but it sounded like your going to use more than one song?

yea ive got like snippets of heaps of diff song parts that i want to all blend together so amke one intro mashup, wont be doing anything from scatch just like or anything ovwer the top of anything

hard to explain cause its over the internet but something like this:

intro from mortal kombat into yes OMG! from scrillex into the chorous of feel good into other parts of songs i have picked out