Stealing 1 Track per CD idea, but?

Jaz

yeh i considered that, but once i stop playing a song ill just throw the disc out i think, as for the reorganizing, ill just add a page in if need be when i burn new stuff

but if it gets 2 congested then yeh ill probly just do what you do tubby n put all new shit to the back

OMG around 100 CD's done, i do not recommend doing this unless you have a couple of days to kill sitting at a computer burning CD's 1 by 1....

now the question is, arrange them by BPM or alphabetically ?

why don't you re-burn them all again and have one set arranged alphabetically, and one arranged by BPM :teef: lol sounds like you are having heaps of fun doing it lol

should be worth it once you are done.... but i know no way i could be fucked doing that so good on ya

if this is for a club gig, you will be using 2000's, they have usb support
yeh i knew that :P they have 2x2000's, 1x1000, and i think they still have a DJM800

still wanted to do the whole CD thing anyway lol

Oh and the smaller nightclub in my town still has CDJ800's i believe so if i went there id need CD's anyay. (800's dont have USB slots right?)

why don't you re-burn them all again and have one set arranged alphabetically, and one arranged by BPM :teef: lol sounds like you are having heaps of fun doing it lol

should be worth it once you are done.... but i know no way i could be fucked doing that so good on ya

haha fuck that, burning them wasnt fun, but i done a 2 hour mix today (with my Newly Broken mixer :? ) and i can already see it makes finding a song so much better

+ with playing off a USB the song doesnt fast forward/rewind as well, which makes Cueing n shit more of a hassle, so thats another good change 4 CD's as well

I'm seriously impressed with your motivation.

I think you're a bit mental cause of this, but I'm still impressed :)

Haha thanks , it shouldnt be a hassle because the majority is done, so ill just burn more when i get new songs