powerboard to powerboard

Cupe

what about a piggyback out of the powersocket int he wall with 2 powerboards comin out

also, what's the most plugs u can get on a powerboard and it's still safe. i got so much fucken shit to plug in it's not funny

$40ish-$50ish if i recall correctly, they are pretty decent for a cheapish shop, surge protected as well

your in bris right? Crazy Clarks, Sams Warehouse, Go-Lo...we own all three chains, just discount retail stuff, you've got heaps down there, im at Sams but the rest should sell them as well...

i fuked my mixer due to a power surge and those overload power boards dont do much in the way of protection, i got my self a surge protected power board for think its got 8 sockets for around 80 bucks and they give u insurance on ur equipment up to 25 grand if it fucks up due to a surge

lol @ that site

Rage visits us all at one time or another. Perhaps not to the extent that Tyler Durden displays throughout the movie Fight Club, one would hope, but every now and again it’s bound to happen – unless you take precautions.

yea that's pretty sweet