Pronobozo - Everydays a saturday (swissdub's PREVIEW)

JonnyB

that drop is about 100000000 times better than the one in the last track you posted, fucking mental!

only way I reckon you can make it better is a bit more dynamic variation, as the volume seemed too constant throughout. like, bring the volume of the builds down a lot more so when it drops it will hit way harder, and maybe lengthen that section between the last snare hit and the drop itself from maybe 2 beats to 2 bars or something where it just fades for a bit and THEN it drops. Also, extending the build as a whole might work as that just vocal part is really cool.

A bit more of a build during the last 2 bars I reckon would sound badass so you can then have a massive release at the end of it, as the transistion between the 2 sections now it pretty blunt if that makes sense.

sick work though. keep it up.

cheers for the feedback guys.

yeah im deffinatly going to do something with the buildups so its more of an impact on the drops. probaly wont change the snare before the drops, i dont like the wait to long, long silences are for trance and those genre's in my opinion ahah.

but will deff do somethings with the builds

no the snare hit itself is fine, and i didnt really mean a long silent pause, but maybe something like they do in this song at 0:54

you could loop the word saturday or even just the day in saturday and then put some mad filters or something on it, have the volume slightly fade out for a bar or 2 then BAM! MASSIVE DROP!