serato itch - potentially dumb question ahead

hoddi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha not yet... its always good to keep up with the latest tech though was just genuinely interested, as you said dim its so easy for people to get there hands on decent gear for cheap nowadays that pioneer unit looks rocks solid and probably the best platters ive seen out of all the controllers (no surprise seeing its pioneer)

^lloyd is right, not much info on the ddjt1 yet from users.

hoddi: you could be the first to upload a user guide for the noobs?

...there is no better way to be sure you understand something than to work out how to teach it someone else.

yea im actually thinking of starting a youtube channel. no, not for dj stuff like sol haha but i guess i cud in a couple months. its more for other music shizz and mite work my way into posting dj stuff but im not sure, kinda nervous to tell u the truth but i will rite sumthing up after a couple more weeks tho

hey hoddi: just got my ns6 and itch and know how to make sure you see your itunes library.

on main screen at top right corner there is a button called "setup"

press this

go to "library"

then click on "show itunes library"

then press "setup" again to go back to the main screen.

If you cant still cant see your itunes library make sure none of the buttons on the top left called "files, browse, prepare, history" are lit up red.

You should have just itunes library now?

"files, browse, prepare and history" let you navigate files in other ways but so far I'm finding using the whole itunes library way the easiest as it's just playlists and songs shown.

You do use itunes dont you? If this still hasnt worked maybe check how to consolidate your itunes library.

i'm lovin it and will be busy now but remembered this issue so thought i'd try help.

Serato scratch live ......on a Rane ttm 57 sl mixer & novation dicer

soon to have the Ableton bridge controlled by my pcr 500 midi keyboard ,my Roland mv 8000 midi sequence / Audio sampler & a I-Pad App http://iximix.com/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=90

have used itch on a friends vci 300...for small partys....I love this little midi controller

The vci 300 with itch is why better than my mixvibes vci100

^cool,

utah saints djs are local mates of mine who use bridge with ableton/serrato and rate it very highly... they work as a pair with one controlling ableton and one controlling the scratches and cuts on timecode vinyl. they do crossover roles too but that's their basic set up. works v well.

sounds like you'll be able to go to the moon with all that tech mate!

"utah saints djs are local mates of mine"

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS???? I LOVE THEM

^ haha, i knew they were gigging again these days but i didn't figure they were that big... but then i dont have my ear to the ground much.

i used to rent a studio space in the same building as them, gigged a few times with them at youth events, parties etc.

TBH tho we're so rock n roll that i see them most often at the local playground. Their kids are not much older than mine. My youngest is going to the same local nursery on their recommendation in september.

They're salt of the earth man, proper DJs and nice guys, worth being a fan off, they wont let you down. ;)