WTB: Used Pioneer CDJ2000s and DJM2000 (Or DJM900?)

Jarrah

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you might ask hahah!

We'll I have saved a lot and have been using my friends cdj2000s and djm2000 for about 6 months.

If I could get a decent price on the best stuff then it would help me because this is what I am used to and I can grow into it as well, and I would not need to upgrade

Thanks

I thought you might ask hahah!

We'll I have saved a lot and have been using my friends cdj2000s and djm2000 for about 6 months.

If I could get a decent price on the best stuff then it would help me because this is what I am used to and I can grow into it as well, and I would not need to upgrade

Thanks

But do you need all the extra functions? Or would you get by using CDJ 1000's and an 800 mixer? (Which is still a fucking good set up).

Just remember, having $6k worth of equipment wont make you a better DJ.

Im in total agreeance with andy, are you really going to use all the extra features of a 2000? Its alot of money you could put towards something else.

if your just doing club mixing, you just really need the basics to practice with. The club should have all the gear you need.

Im in total agreeance with andy, are you really going to use all the extra features of a 2000? Its alot of money you could put towards something else.

if your just doing club mixing, you just really need the basics to practice with. The club should have all the gear you need.

i heard you rock a mdex..

Okay guys haha :)

Thanks I was just getting exciting because I have the money for the 2000's but I guess I shouldn't go that way,

There is someone that lives nearby that is selling practically new CDJ900's and a DJM700 for $3000...

I just love all of the various effects on the DJM2000 and I love using them, although a DJM800 will be fine though,

Thanks guys

Jarrah

if im honest man u get over affects pretty fast, if an effects unit has 100 effects i bet your 80 of them would be shit and useless

you want, filters, echo, delay, roll, the rest are luxury's really

like the new sweep affect on the DJM's is cool with the whole white noise thing but you dont need it...shit u dont even need the 1's i listed ^^^ they are probly the most used though

haha i have a cdj 2000/djm 2000 setup if you want to buy it.

i disagree with the above posters! they only dont want you to get a 2000 setup cause then they will be jelly as fuck ;)

cdj 2000s are awesome for learning to mix properly, the needle drop makes in-key mixing far more managable then the other models. almost like using a dvs.

cdj 900s are a tad laggy as well, which is annoying.

its true, you dont really need a djm 2000, but they have some nifty features, like built in sound card (not as good as the routable one on the 900 though), and a usb lan hub if you decide to use rekordbox live. furthermore, if you want to differentiate urself, you can use the onboard sampler and scratch/loop some hektik voiceovers to wow the crowd.

djm 700/800 sound quality sucks too. the 900/2000 are big improvement!

if you have the money, you will be a happier person if you get the 2000 setup, i guarantee you that. all pioneer equipment is good however.