New smoke machine

SolDios

Probably refers to the relative 'strength' of the heating element inside the mashine. May take less time to warm up and also less time in the heating phase (ie between spurts...we all know about that dont we fellas).

Higher watts doesnt mean its a better smokey, you really want something that has a good quality pump or you'll be replaceing it every year. I'd recommend spending a bit more and get yourself one of the Martin Magnum range. Dont buy second hand or anything cheap from China cause you'll be really disapointed. I know from experience.

mate i been mobiling for 3 years, never had a job lost, and all i show up with is speakers :)

it's all about the skills, people who ask me to play ALWAYS hear about me through word of mouth, also i guess i am a salesman so i work some magic and get them to provide smoke machines and lights etc... people are smart, i tell them look get the good DJ and hire the rest of the gear, i would only be charging you for it anyway, so why not just cut out the middle man :)

I promise

well, mabz a UV light ;3

But yeh, my next major purchase will be some new decks,

eather

a) ddj t1

B) cdj 800 (cause they are most similar to club stuff)

c) a dvs setup

all the above will come in time, lets not make this thread go like the other one please ;3

By the way -

Watts = power. The more watts a smoke machine is rated at, the more power it will suck. Remember that if you buy a big 1200w smoke machine, that's half of a circuit already gone.

It also doesn't mean that 'the more watts the more smoke'. Also depends on the fluid you use, what kind of dissipation rate, and how heavy it is.

Remember a hazer could be rated the same amount of watts as a smoke machine, but it will output less due to the different fluid and design of the machine.