AUDIO PROBLEMS !

luisg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have some pirated movies, and the qaulity is pretty poor.

My point is, if you pirate software from the interwebs dont expect it to be as good as a legit copy.

This is true. I did have a pirated copy if traktor but it had bugs so fucked it off

yes i have firstly installed when i got the product and also reinstalled it around 4 weeks ago and i did also reinstall it yesterday.so all togerther i have re installed it 3 times and still the audio is buffering and disorting

Back on topic, have you tried re-installing your legit copy of Traktor LE?

I would play around with your latency in Traktor.

Preferences > Audio Setup and than adjust your latency to see if it makes the sound quality any better.

Also whenever using Traktor (or any mixing software), make sure you have your WI-FI turned off and any other back round programs closed.

did you try and put your sound card settings to mixtrack pro and adjust your latency as i previously recommended?

Looking at the specs of your laptop it may not handle having it on a very low setting.

Also, did you update to latest version? Assuming not, as you need a legit copy with an NI account to update.

Post back once you have installed LE version and updated it to latest patch. To do this you will need to make an account on NI website, using your traktor le serial to get access to the updates.

i have installed the latest patches traktor LE and the good news the sound quialty through my headphones is good but the sounds not coming through the speakers (btw on sounds options its on high audio device) and when i changed the audio to numark mixtrack pro speakers its disorts but with high audio device is there a way to get sound through the speakers and not just the headphones?