AUDIO PROBLEMS !

luisg

i bought the numark mixtrack pro a while back and i was running vdj and i have upgraded to traktor 2 but with traktor the audio setting buffer and disort and it does in vdj but in vdj i was able to fix it by using advanced options but in traktor there is no advanced options DOES anyone have a SOLUTION to my problem i need to use traktor because im going to be using the novation launchpad with my mixes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cupe - move to digital & software ??

And to answer OP:

-Try opening preferences (cog shaped thing in top right corner)

- Click audio setup

-Check your audio device says mixtrackpro and NOT built-in

-Try adjusting the latency to the right a bit and see if that helps

the problem is the sound distorts and its all just terrible (In traktor) But when i open virtual DJ pro and use it it distorts as well BUT there is a audio setting called "advanced" where i Manuely put the deck b deck a features in and the sound DOESN'T distort and i really want to use traktor because its so much better but i cant get a good sound quality

Hang on, explain the problem again, does it sound like the bass is clipping?

There is an old post on this, I'll try do it up when I get on my computer man, it has to do with the audio settings in windows

ill record and upload the sound asap

Anychance of recording and then posting here so we know the kind of distortion?

Some other thangs that come to mind, too low a latency which gives pops and clicks; conflicting peripherals which gives pops and clicks; ground loop hum.

I FINALLY FIXED IT YAY ! i went to options selected ASIO4ALL played around with the options and got the correct buffer and audio settings no crackle or anything ! now just to get the headphones cues working. btw awsome88 i was using a camera ...

okay its not working anymore ! i turned my laptop off and on and the audio setting are nowing becoming disorted ! BUT HERES THE WIERD THING ! i opened virtual dj and the sound went back to normal ! then i closed vdj and the sound buffered !