djm 700, anygood?

ill_spector

personally i've never liked pioneer sound quality too much.

I own a DJM 909 because of the layout and faders but I wish it had rane or allen and heath sound q.

Also I would also choose one box over two to avoid setup and cable stress which inevitably causes solder to dry out on internal connections.

Just my 2c tho ill.

I have a 700 and love it.

The 800 has filter effects (think that's what they are called) - the four blue buttons on the left of the mixer. I never use them when I used an 800 anyway.

Also has filter knobs for every channel, as opposed to just the one on the 700 and you have to select the channel. Can be handy but not necessary.

Think there is a few other differences, there is a comparison on a site somewhere I found when I was looking myself.

But yer, i find the djm 700 really good, especially with how much cheaper it is than an 800

It has a dedicated filter knob which you can assign to one channel and have on the whole time if that's what you mean.

The 800 has the same thing, but a knob for every channel

That why I need rid of my 600... the filter sucks on it.

Love allen & heath filters. have been after a xone 92 for a while. def gonna pick on eup this year.