questions regarding coffins cases

Narukami

I have 3 questions:

1) So I've been looking around for some coffin cases for the 350s, will the 350s (CDJ + Mixer) fit in a CDJ 400 (ditto) case?

2) How would I know if the case will my decks (if i was browsing online)

3) Does it matter if ther case was built for a different model (say DNS 1200)

bonus question:

I feel like such a no0b asking all these questions, are you guys annoyed? :(

Just google the CDjs for their dimensions. If the road case is slightly larger than required, its easy to pack it with foam rubber to stop movement. Just be careful that you dont buy a roadcase where the inside packing presses down on a CDj platter. They are touch sensitive and continuous pressure from a roadcase lid can damage this feature.

i live in WA, i'll probably look around gumtree . Also, when I do check online, it doesn't have the model of the CDJ (like it's for a cdj 1000 instead) or it does have the model but it's only for one unit so i have to spend like another $100to but another case and another $100 for the mixer then i'd have to carry them one by one. i'd probably do what Raven says about the foam and stuff but i would like a case that fits (at least almost) perfectly with my gear so it looks more professional.

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/ROA-RRCDJDNS10W

^would this fit the 350s?

i live in WA, i'll probably look around gumtree . Also, when I do check online, it doesn't have the model of the CDJ (like it's for a cdj 1000 instead) or it does have the model but it's only for one unit so i have to spend like another $100to but another case and another $100 for the mixer then i'd have to carry them one by one. i'd probably do what Raven says about the foam and stuff but i would like a case that fits (at least almost) perfectly with my gear so it looks more professional.

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/ROA-RRCDJDNS10W

^would this fit the 350s?

I think the 350s are bigger than the 200's so probably not. Email the StoreDJ guys and they will help you out.

I put a wanted ad up on gumtree and a week or so later I had a coffin case to suit my 350 set for $150 from memory. Say in the add that you want need it to suit the CDJ 350\400 series to make sure it's the right size.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a flightbag for my Pioneer-350s, which was really good. It wasn t that heavy like a flightcase and it was very solid, i used it for 1,5 years and i was always on tour with it, traveling by plane, train and car. No complains at all :thumright: Plus i could put all my equipment into one bag, 2 cdjs, DJM-800 mixer, headphone cables and even my notebook. :king:

1300117753-17367.jpg

b7.jpg