View of refurbished controllers

AlexJ

ok so my cousin is a budding dj, he is 16 has alot of really cheepy equipment (like we picked up decks and mixer at a garage sale for less that 100 bucks) they are really old and barely work. so we are thinking of just grabbing him a reasonable controller for his birthday as we think it would be more practical

now at the moment pioneer are offering a pretty big discount on their refurbished controllers listed online see

http://shop.pioneer.com.au/shop-online/ ... er-traktor

so we are looking at ddj-t1, now this would widdle down to about 750 before postage (called them and they reckon its like 60 to post it too me, reckon they can do better but im working on that)

now i figure this would be a reasonable deal and i have no doubt that they are in full working order (otherwise they wouldnt be listed for sale!) im just running it through the nice people here to see if there is any particular comments regarding the controllers as 'refurbished'.

Thanks

so decided today that i wanted one, (cousins arrived earlier than expected) and went online. deals had finished. gunna cost 890 +postage.. me thinking 'fuck that' so i ring up pioneer, spend half a hour talking to the rep then another rep. long story short. purchased my refurbished ddj-t1 with extended warrently inclusive of postage for 680.

andyman. you jelly?