Home DJ Comp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yo chev (or anyone that knows since he's prob bailed already). is it open for public to attend?

im hanging with a mate tonight who dj's and use to work bar at home for years. we were gonna hit a few record stores before having a smash on the decks but maybe we'll swing by home.

oh yeah and good luck man!

oh.. i just re-read the thread.. so you on at 1. hmmm it may be happy thursday but since i got three meetings tomorrow thats a bit late.

but who knows ive done worse on a thurs.

(thank god for gowings on george early on a friday for some fresh cheap clothes before work... heh. i dont know what id do now that its closed)

Started the night of in fine form by accidentally lighting my hair on fire, like serious shit of fire :teef: As for the set, it was pretty good, a few mistakes but meh, one of the judges was heaps into his dubstep which was cool, our 30 mins was up but we still had one song left and he comes up to tell us to cut out but he realised it was chase and status - saxon and made the guy after us wait :lol: . BTW unipackers is the gayest night known to man, or at least that I've been to :)

its sydney bro... i think its taken over san fran as capitol of the world. its all good as long as everyones having fun (and assuming your not trying to hook up, then it just sucks azz!)ha ha

and these days i see the photos of fests with everyone in flouro singlets and faded denim short shorts (and thats the guys), cant tell the diff from gay or straight anywho!! he he

back in the day the best clubs/ events were the gay run ones anywho, of course dance music is more mainstream now but like i said as long as you keepin the crowd rockin its all good!

awesome to hear it went well for ya. if you minus the michael moment.

• 5 weeks later...