Dr Drum, "It makes everything so easy"

SolDios

Errmergerd

This seriously is false advertisement, and I am still amused that people fall for it. (Also they misspelled techno)

There’s just something about the attitude of the female voiceover in this video combined with the stilted attempt to use “super cool” language that clashes so wonderfully. Some of our favorite quotes:

“Your confidence will go off the hook when you start bangin’ out beats every time you use it”

“This is 2012, gimme a break!”

“The same techie knowledge as Kanye West’s producer” (Mr. West actually does production on many of his own tracks…)

“We’ve cracked the code..”

“It doesn’t matter if you’ve never created a beat in your life!”

“Imagine how it will feel to copy that new beat you just heard” (I imagine I’ll feel really unoriginal.)

Just a bit of advice: this video makes light of industry tools like DAWs, mixers, VSTs, soundcards, and keyboards – and it’s true, you don’t necessarily need top-of-the-line gear to make incredible music. What you do need is committment, and a willingness to dedicate yourself to production and getting better. There’s no tool out there that will make you a “top notch producer in minutes!”, so don’t fall for products like this.

Editorial Disclaimer: We’ve never used this software. (Obviously- if I had I’d be a multi-millionaire and famous, right?)

^ From DJ Tech Tools ^

Opinions?

Honestly I think this is perfect for their target audience. Some people have never produced before and don't have the time or interest to learn professional software but just want to be a little creative and have some fun. Of course they are going to hype up their product but its not like they're hiding anything, none of the tracks in the demo videos sound very good. I started out with a shitty analogue drum sequencer in high school and had a blast so big ups to anyone that has fun with it.

Honestly I think this is perfect for their target audience. Some people have never produced before and don't have the time or interest to learn professional software but just want to be a little creative and have some fun. Of course they are going to hype up their product but its not like they're hiding anything, none of the tracks in the demo videos sound very good. I started out with a shitty analogue drum sequencer in high school and had a blast so big ups to anyone that has fun with it.

Pretty much this. Nothing wrong with practicing with the basics. I personally would prefer to just use some garage band loops that's always fun

Yeah Sol, I gotcha and Im not trying to get on ya or be defensive about the product

Its some pretty out there claims but for someone who doesn't have a lot of money or knowledge but does have the enthusiasm, I think the ads would do pretty well.

And as Tomy eluded to, imagine being off your mind and hearing that you can sound like Kanye West without having to do any work, all in the comfort of your own home. Sound pretty good to me brosef