Wordpress help thread

Tomy

I'm trying to use the plugin "Network publisher" its all setup correctly, I've had it working before. Tried to change accounts and now every time I entire the API key it says

Upgrade account. Please upgrade your subscription to continue using current number of networks and websites.

any one round here know of a better plugin? perhaps a free one that's easier to use.

• 2 months later...

Jetpack now have social media support. thank fuck.

new problem. I did a post today and all the links seem to be trying to link within my website.

its trying to link to this

http://horrordisco.com/thrift-shop/www.soundcloud.com/dubvirusmusic/thrift-shop-remix

when all i entered into the link was

www.soundcloud.com/dubvirusmusic/thrift-shop-remix

Really really annoying. Anyone know why its all of a sudden started doing this?

• 1 month later...

achaly worked it out by browing WP forums...

Had to change permissions at ftp.

then could edit header.php

in the theme editor.

added this code on keywords:

under the line that says:

<?php wp_title( '' ); ?>

will see if that helps once propagated.

if this is not the right way then feel free to let me know broshars

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

so the hi-tech records website uses a plugin that requires an API key from beatport which i've got. when i tried to use it, it still would not work. i contacted the theme creator and he said

Hi, this usually happens if the hosting provider is blocking your curl post connection or if the server timing is incorrect. Few minutes of error are enough to block it (beatport policy).

can anyone elaborate perhaps? i've googled and its still a little over my head.

I have Jetpack Publicize connected to Facebook. It was working for a while, and then it jsut stopped posting to Facebook. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting also tried disabling any other plugins that connect to facebook etc. still no go.

any one know anything about this issue and can help or know of a simple yet effective plugin that does the same shit with out having to create an app thing and all that garb? cheers.

• 3 weeks later...