Looking for decent computer monitors at a decent price??

dflux4

Stumbled across this site, seems to have some pretty decent pricing. Be sure to jump on and check it out.

BimgGL2750HM.jpg

I myself was going to go for a dual set up, but with limited space i might opt for a 27 inch.... $210.25 before shipping.. http://www.serverfuture.info/index.php? ... medium=cpc

If you know of any good places to purchase monitors throw up the links here

website looks dodgy imo

spelling mistakes around the place.

did a bit of homework on the site, they are apparently based in hong kong with US and UK offices, but no Australian office. They were also caught spamming. There is also no phone contact, or disclosure of location on there website

for the amount price your saving i'd go a different, aus based site just for security. Just my opinion though.

However if you do end up buying from there, let us know how it goes

Umart.com.au for good priced pc gear. Pccasegear for good prices, excellent website. Also use staticice.com.au to find best price.

Dual monitors will be better than 27" which will more than likely have a resolution of 1080p. If you are looking for screen real estate you can't beat multi monitor setup.

• 10 months later...