The Mash Up Thread

adding one to the mix here. i just made this one (a mere 10mins ago). it's stupidly simple with little to no effort but it should sound pretty good in your sets (coz bitches love to sing to something). it's private coz i don't feel like sharing it with the world lol i'm gonna play it tomorrow at some point but it should go ok

RivieraSound vs Lady Gaga - Hot Applause

https://soundcloud.com/whoislabrat/rivierasound-vs-lady-gaga-hot-applause-lab-rat-edit/s-kgjvT

adding one to the mix here. i just made this one (a mere 10mins ago). it's stupidly simple with little to no effort but it should sound pretty good in your sets (coz bitches love to sing to something). it's private coz i don't feel like sharing it with the world lol i'm gonna play it tomorrow at some point but it should go ok

RivieraSound vs Lady Gaga - Hot Applause

https://soundcloud.com/whoislabrat/rivierasound-vs-lady-gaga-hot-applause-lab-rat-edit/s-kgjvT

sweet as fek man. added to usb's :king:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brilliant idea. Can't touch this track will never die. I live of Mashup and get my bookings overseas thru them.

I recently did few mashups that has a bit of success. They are on my sound cloud.

Tiesto VS Katy Perry & Juicy J - Adagio Dark Horse

Chris Brown & Lil Wayne Ft Too Short, Mims, Iggy Azalea & Snake, Spanker - Loyal (CT Mashup)

• 1 year later...

I have just completed what I believe to be a good Hardstyle mash-up of two fav's. Cop Killa by Typhoon and Push It To The Limit by Unbreakable enjoy the mash up.

FYI The track has a 1 bar break so impossible to mash those two on any further and I thought I'd let the track play out thus the long duration with much smaller mash up section!

• 1 month later...