Hi All from Bozman69

bozman69

Hey all you AusDJForum people...:)

Greetings from Sydney...Longtime Home Studio DJ here with a great passion for music and mixing....I'm not that good at it but i still enjoy it...lol

Fav styles are Hardstyle, Trance and Electro....I use a Mac Pro running Virtual DJ and a Behringer BCD3000 controller...Am also learning to make my own tracks in Ableton.

Look forward to chatting with you all at some stage

Boz

nah i sorta needed to get away from it. i wanted to start playing out so i needed to ease up a bit. unfortunately over time i havnt been able to hear much of whats goin around these days. i bought the DefQon 1 festival on DVD a little while ago and that was sick! pitty it was all in dutch though. theres a good feature on the production of the 2009 anthem.

how long have you been into it for?

i'll throw up one of my last hardstyle battle mixes up here so you can check it out :)

nah i sorta needed to get away from it. i wanted to start playing out so i needed to ease up a bit. unfortunately over time i havnt been able to hear much of whats goin around these days. i bought the DefQon 1 festival on DVD a little while ago and that was sick! pitty it was all in dutch though. theres a good feature on the production of the 2009 anthem.

how long have you been into it for?

i'll throw up one of my last hardstyle battle mixes up here so you can check it out :)

Been into Hardstyle for years and years....I move around alot though from Hardstyle to Hardcore to Electro House to Hard Trance...As you can see i have a wide taste....:)

I went to Defqon 1 in Sydney last year and it was an awesome day. Not as good as the Dutch one though. I have that DVD too and its awesome always good to watch and some nice ladies on there too...;)

Throw up a mix and i'll check it out....Might do the same myself...

And thanx guys for the Weeeeelllllccccoommmmeeee...:)

haha you freakishly sound like me hey lol hardstyle was my main genre for years but always jumped around n tried different things. your record collection must look like mine then too. kinda like a record shop with bits of everything? lol

yeh man check out the mixes section or my mixcloud (link in my sig). put one in there. also found another set which ill throw up sometime soon. its a proper set, not a battle mix so it has a lil more variety with the tunes :)