DECENT BEGINNER SETUP ??

thecollector

Hey guys not sure if I'm even posting in the right area but I'm looking to sell 2 x Numark CDX turntables still in original packaging and only used twice. They were purchased in 2005 and have literally only been used twice. Not sure what they are worth but it if someone can help me sell them to someone who will get use out of them at a fair price I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys not sure if I'm even posting in the right area but I'm looking to sell 2 x Numark CDX turntables still in original packaging and only used twice. They were purchased in 2005 and have literally only been used twice. Not sure what they are worth but it if someone can help me sell them to someone who will get use out of them at a fair price I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

There's a Buy & Sell - Gear section on the main forum.

Scroll down and post there.

• 3 weeks later...

happy holidays.

finally found my bargain,its old but fkn mint

CDJ 200 (2)

NUMARK DXMO6

HIGHLANDER SPEAKERS ( 2) 3 MONTHS OLD,UNDER WARRANTY with reciept

GENUINE PIONEER HARD TRAVEL CASE

ALL CABELLING AND MANUALS

63 CD'S- PSYTRANCE/HARD HOUSE- perfect-

this gear is extreamly good condition for its age and a fkn bargain.

$89, actually 2 cartons of CORONA on special from first choice liquer last week.

starting to learn now

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

You can usually find some CDJ 1000s pretty cheap secondhand and they have great platters. Those with any budget two channel DJ mixer is pretty golden.

You will have to burn CDs which isn't as nice as USBs but learning how to mix on them is an awesome way to learn beatmatching and having a good, well organised CD collection is always good to use as a backup or when the club/pub/whatever is using an older setup!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...