Most Electro-House tracks under 30 minutes competition

Just off to work before I do i wanted to invite you all to participate in a 128BPM REMIX COMPETITION.

To start off with my Electro-House mix has 19 tracks in under half an hour. Try beat or match it, plus it'd be nice to hear your mix, enjoy mine.

The only rules are that the mix must be 128bpm and the genre is open to that BPM, mixes can go above or under 30:00 minutes by no more than 01:30sec.

Good luck I'll check back on my lunch break if anyone was interested, and over the coming week or so!

Have a great day!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 4:09 AM, keyboardwarrior said:

Just off to work before I do i wanted to invite you all to participate in a 128BPM REMIX COMPETITION.

To start off with my Electro-House mix has 19 tracks in under half an hour. Try beat or match it, plus it'd be nice to hear your mix, enjoy mine.

The only rules are that the mix must be 128bpm and the genre is open to that BPM, mixes can go above or under 30:00 minutes by no more than 01:30sec.

Good luck I'll check back on my lunch break if anyone was interested, and over the coming week or so!

Have a great day!

Nice however the comp should be open to all genres!!!
I noticed you mixed hardstyle as well..i tried to ID as many of your mixed tracks as I could but had no
luck in doing so except for the few that I already have which I included ...

Nonetheless this was a strange competition compared to other DJ comps I have seen...an interesting challenge.  

I only found out about these forums when a new friend of
mine was nice enough to share its existence on my sound cloud page.

How he found me was some 007 shit - I followed you back by the way if you are reading this...thanks!

while I came across this comp i decided to make an account to submit and I beat your record by the way KeyboardWarrior...

An aus dj forum sounds nice for us downunder good work.

I went on beatport so all fresh tracks in my mix if you where wondering check it out. I put one of my own productions on it as well. . .Dragon!

On 1/13/2017 at 0:32 AM, LabRat said:

Will do my best!

You should share a mix LabRat and a few tracks you are a producer as well?

I am new to these forums and I can see you contribute heavily,
nice to meet you, how many tracks could you say you could fit in 30 mins if you had the time? I know I can mix approx a track a minute but can't take this comp that seriously haha all respects ofcourse.

On 12/20/2016 at 7:29 AM, OxyKon said:

This could be interesting, we haven't had a competition around here for a while, if i get time over the next few days i'll see what i can come up with

OxyKon are you going to submit something, come on. . . Anyone else going to try or is it just me and KeyboardWarrior?

- E Cola

Hey mate! Yeah I produce too. In 30mins (if I'm not lazy) I could probably jam in about 30 tracks or so. Sometimes when you play out you find you need to keep your crowd interested so you smash through them like crazy! On an average night, in a 2.5hr set rekordbox tells me I use to play around 70 tracks

Wow am I amazed, 25 tracks what an effort let alone 30 tracks in 30 minutes that is serious.- if you use the 3 cue/drop buttons then the sky is your limit in such a competition, I thought it would take the fun out of it using cue points. 

Good luck! I may try again but doubt I can beat 25 tracks. Thanks keep entering lets see what the highest track count we can get on aus dj forums. cheers! 

On 1/16/2017 at 8:43 PM, OxyKon said:

i am still keen, it's just a matter of trying to find the time, i'm pretty busy with work each day and then i spend most of my time at the gym, i'm on a mission to get lean as soon as possible cause i'm getting married in a few months, i will try and put something together soon m8

All the best with the wedding and congratulations mate. 

On 1/16/2017 at 0:34 PM, Cupe said:

Prove it :teef: 

Definitely possible, here is my new entry/mix of 32 tracks, the 31st track drops at exactly 27:54. therefore being 30 tracks in under 28 minutes. I don't think it is possible to better this, and will still try yet I stand corrected if someone wants to prove otherwise...this was not with any hot cue drops, just mixing tracks if you are wondering... 

On 1/16/2017 at 10:51 PM, LabRat said:

i'm on it

From a fun loving mix you have seemed to of gotten yourself into a bit of strife with a sticky 30 track situation, take my mixing parameters above into consideration if wanting to break a sweat... haha good luck mate!

On 1/17/2017 at 2:05 PM, keyboardwarrior said:

Wow am I amazed, 25 tracks what an effort let alone 30 tracks in 30 minutes that is serious.- if you use the 3 cue/drop buttons then the sky is your limit in such a competition, I thought it would take the fun out of it using cue points. 

Good luck! I may try again but doubt I can beat 25 tracks. Thanks keep entering lets see what the highest track count we can get on aus dj forums. cheers! 

Thanks for trying mate, good effort nonetheless and great idea for a competition. So thanks. 

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

From a fun loving mix you have seemed to of gotten yourself into a bit of strife with a sticky 30 track situation, take my mixing parameters above into consideration if wanting to break a sweat... haha good luck mate!

Haha not a sticky situation at all. I had to do it weekly so I reckon if I pictured the worst crowd I played to id smash it :P 

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Haha not a sticky situation at all. I had to do it weekly so I reckon if I pictured the worst crowd I played to id smash it :P