Mr Green in Sydney looking for some fellow DJs

Mr Green

Hey guys,

Im Kevin from the Netherlands, I perform as Mr Green and I play Drum n' Bass and Dubstep (predominantly Dnb). I just got into Sydney for work and travelling and have been here for 2 months now, and I'm really missing being able to boot the cdjs and hit the decks. I am currently looking for someone that is keen to chill, has some decks wants to make music every now and then. I recently got signed to an Amsterdam label as a performer, and I have to get my production on level as well to get things going on another level. So if there is anyone here keen on having some European Dnb influences, some chilling, a good (music) talk, a dutchie, show me some producing, recording mixes, I am all down for it.

Hi Kevin! Nice to meet you mate, got any soundcloud links or anything to check out, I'm a massive fan of anything broken beat! I haven't heard of too much of a dnb/dub scene in Syd before, but some of the members of the board are local to that area, hopefully they can chime in and help you out :) 

• 1 year later...