TOTD?

JonnyB

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF

http://soundcloud.com/knockedupnoise/knocked-up-noise-hollaback

more like track of the week actually

hey street have you checked their dominique young unique mix of war talk! freaking killer (just came on now, pumping it hard at work). the OG track is good, but the knocked up noise mix is fire.

rewind selectah!

this is too sick:

Streets, thank god its happening. I love Lamb of God and all electro mix. This is the first real taste i have had that this kinda stuff is even around. cheers very much!! :thumleft:

[edit] i was thinking a not long ago of trying "The Faded Line" by LOG. I think you just found me the inspiration for it. noice.

^uh, i saw IKTPQ at the start of last year feat. Carpathian. Honestly one of the worst live gigs i have ever seen. At the Masonic Temple.

there was a serious lack of passion & Carpathian refused to play becuase it was in tassie. -1 rep

-1 rep for the bands, not you SweetIshDub :) just to confirm

haha i gotcha man and honestly ive seen some pretty bad live videos of them on youtube but I just love the intro to this track.

I gotta say though, when I was an exchange student in Australia the guy I was staying with took me to a hardcore show in this tiny venue somewhere outside Sydney to see Knife to a Gunfight (Iguess they go by bermuda now?) and it was probably the craziest shit Ive experienced in my life. you people really know how to throw down