ARMED RADIO GUESTMIX COMPETITON. PRIZE!!!!

Come one, Come all!!

ARMED radio will be holding a guestmix event where YOU will beable to submit your mix to DJARMED.

The great thing about this event is that genre restriction DOES NOT exist! If you're a house dj, breaks dj, trance dj.......hell if you dj all generes in one mix that is still able to be submitted. The winner will be selected by a panel of DJ's across the country and the winner will also receive a brand new pair of Sony MDRV700DJ Professional DJ Headphones delivered straight to your door!!

I encourage everyone here to spread the word. The cut off for entries into this competition is the 28th MAY 2010. After this, mixes will no longer be accepted!!

Now for the Terms and Conditions:

1. Mix must be no more than 60 minutes in length

2. Mix must be uploaded in MP3 format and be 192kbps

3. Mix must have an introduction, Mix does not need an outro

4. A FULL Tracklisitng must be provided with the mix

5. Entrants must be registered with ausdjforums (www.ausdjforums.com)

6. Entrants must register with the ARMED forum and when your mix is submitted you have to supply your username on the forum (this is how YOU will be contacted if you win)

7. STRICTLY NO ADVERTISING IN THE MIX!!!

8. For Australian residents only

9. Entrants are encouraged to join DJARMED facebook fanpage

So head over to www.djarmed.com and follow the links to upload your mix. Goodluck.

hey CBG, 3 dj's will be on the panel. One from Sydney, one from Perth and myself. so the mixes will be going to 3 different people. Then the winner will be discussed over skype.

Hoping it gets a few more entrants. only early days though i guess.

So what do you mean by intro?

I've got an audio peice, with no speaking, but its definetily styled like an intro

yeah an intro can be either an audio piece or if you have a mic you can introduce yourself and say a little bit about yourself. try to use your dj name not your own name. Unless you really want everyone to know exactly who you are.

hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that unfortuanately the pioneer HDJ1000 are no longer available as a prize. i recently bought the pair from a local music shop and it turns out they're counterfeit. The police found it quite interesting. as did pioneer.

Think the owner of the shop is going to get royally rooted.

So instead i have managed to obtain a BRAND NEW pair of Sony MDRV700DJ Professional DJ Headphones off a mate of mine who works for sony. Hope this doesn't dissapoint too many people. It was kind of out of my control.

• 3 weeks later...