HEY ALL

Calenz

Hey guys and gals. Just thought i would say HI to everyone here. Im brand new to this world and have been interested in learning for years. I have finally had money to buy my first setup and am loving every second of it (Even if I have no idea what im doing haha). Well i'll leave it at that for now.

Take it easy guys. calenz

Hey mate. Honestly i listen to almost any genre of music. Lately I have been listening to alot of trance, n house. most of the time anything with a tune to dance to and great friends to share it with will do me just fine.

Jonnyb

Just djing around my room at the moment just trying to learn the basics and see where it takes me from there. I have always wanted to learn. More than anything its just something I want to do for fun and to play some good tune for my mate.

Buck_Choi

Ive got the pioneer cdj400s and a numark m2 mixer. i wanted a differ mixer but u can only stretch money so far.

Heh. I guess ill see how friendly your guys are when I ask the 100th dumb question in the beginners section. You guys will be face parming as you read the question lol

hey may facepalm, but we wont voice it :) haha, we will still give the info you want, weve all been beginers before.

plus the owner of this forum (Cupe) loves it the more threads you make