My progress with Amount of time  

4 members have voted

1. 1. My progress with Amount of time

• Above average
    • Average
    • Below Average

hey

so here's an intro, im 18, live in QLD, have only just started bedroom DJing

have decided to try this Forum as its AUS only and i was using a worldwide DJ forum and it was Useless and offered no help to rookies

so as i said just bedrooming, have been messing with VDJ Pro for 2 weeks, bought a Hercules RMX DJ console and recieve it about 5-6 days ago, and thats my hole DJ career so far

im fairly used to forums so ill throw up a poll

id like to no from some veterans how im doing for my time mixing, so i will link my facebook/you tube which i share my mix's threw

http://www.facebook.com/djaz.mix

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJaz11

cheers! :)

i'll have a burl of your tracks tonight

welcome to ADJF :safe:

If you want feedback on particular stuff, best to post seperately in The Music (and get yourself a soundcloud account) - this way feedback is more centralised and beneficial

Bit of a train wreck at the 3 min mark. Are you using autosync?? You'll find that autosync can be pretty shit, usually it will match their BPM correctly but you will still have to bend ya pitch a bit so they become beatmatched. Slow down on your EQ's as well.

If you are going to head down the digital dj path i suggest you invest in some better software like traktor.

i voted your mix as average the reason for this is because your using software and the thing that is stopping me from selecting below average is because you seem to have the timing right so if you lay off on the sudden EQ changes and bend ya pitch so the beats line up better it'd be sweet.

Am on my iPhone ATM so can't veiw the video, but will check it out after work, so I've had an idea, best way to get advise and tips

on what I'm doing right/wrong is or you to see it correct?

I could possible just throw up a quick video of a mix so u all can see, thoughts?