Yellow

cc

So i was told i should do an intro..

Rad you guys have this up and running!

mmm have djed for a while but started in radio and did lots of gigs through and then finally told myself i had to learn to mix ...(so many girl djs dont mix) and bought myself some turntables and spent so damm long learning and god i dont think ill ever have it perfect but can try hey ha ha

have moved to melbourne after living OS and have just starting getting gigs etc..

play disco nu disco etc...

there you go!

c

yep im a girl! you got me!

ummm im not really a fan..main reason is that music commerical rubbish for bogans...and yeah i would like to know if she mixes actually..

i just found out the other day that lots of high profile female djs pay other djs to pre mix their sets..it made me feel sick actually...only because all of us spent all that time time practicing in our bedrooms ..

yeah so not really a fan..but hey she is using her looks for something i guess...

she's a dj for show and playing mixes, that's it. women all over the world use their femininely traits to get ahead. welcome to earth.

and welcome to ADJF, again.

actually az, you opened up a good kettle of fish unfortunately in an intro thread.

jesus touchy!

yes they do use it to their advantage..i know that but would be great if they could actually mix too..and it did shock me that girls stand behind the decks pretending to play..how boring!

yeah it would be an interesting thread! do one!

and thanks for the welcome msg

c

although i do completely agree, it risks sounding like a sexist asshole when male's talk shit about her lol,this is at least the reaction i get from teen girls who stand up for her lol. but if she is rubbish then she deserves it, oh and cupe, its misleading but its pronounced D...Jaz , because i thought DJJaz or DJ Jaz was crap so mashed together and you get..... :)

and it is a good topic actually, will creat a thread and will link,

CC im sure plenty of girls can mix better then alot of guys, but some grey bush record label owner wants those girls to have ass tits and lips, havana has that, but not the 1st bit LOL

ive got a slight obsessive compulsive and because my name is spelt with a J i tend to hate lower case j's, its dumb i know, but i dont realize when i type or write that i usually put a capital unless i concentrate lol