Taking the first step

optim1st

What's going on guys my name Tim AKA (Sick Aunt)

I am new to the dj scene all though not new to music as I have been mixing for fun and not really making any real effort to develop my skills.

I had never conceived the idea of actually becoming a Dj even though I loved mixing music so much, until one day I was fired from my job (which was a career I had worked hard to build) for a legality which I am fighting at the moment however music was the thing that kept me sane.

I love mixing music there's nothing I love more than mixing two tracks to form another and one, the possibilities are infinite.

One day I decided to forget money and really dedicate my life to the thing's I love and from there I decided to pursue the life of a DJ.

I love all music but really love my dirty electro however I am diverse and try to play various genre's because I understand I will need to be to start getting work, so thats why the first set I bring you is a Minimal set composed 2 days after getting my new decks cdj1000 and cdj900.

Kind regards Sick Aunt

http://soundcloud.com/sick-aunt

Will also be placing an Electro set on later on today.

welcome to the forum mate, its good to see someone so pationate about what he does. youll find more or less the same with everyone else here. if you have any Q's dont hesitate to ask as ussually you will get a speedy helpfull reply.

i cant listen to your set at the moment because will im in bed and about to go to sleep, but im sure someone will deff get back to you on it if i dont..following you on soundcloud too.

hope you stick around man

Hey buck

yeah money was the main factor but there where also a few other things that pushed me that way

1 im impatient

2 I wanted the technology that comes with 900/2000 as this is what is going to be the industry standard moving forward (so im told)

3 I wanted the 1000 because I know that at most clubs they have the 1000's so i wanted to have experience on those so its not daunting playing out at different clubs.

I will be upgrading the 1000 when I get my tax back cus the 900 is off the chain