Hi!

DJ_Raptor

More south coast holmes! Welcome :safe:

Where did you play in wollo?

Hi Chev,

I was resident at Bourbon street nightclub upstairs and also upstairs rustys nightclub.

Then was at Klub53 for a time and played for the Digital Skies and Eclipse raves.

I miss those times!!!!

Where are you from?

Actually was Claytons dad named Mark?

Im not sure to be honest. His mum and dad own the Optomitrist practice on the main intersection in Kiama. Great people his parents are.

Im pretty sure they both dj in kiama every weekend. Ive been wanted to go check them out for a while now.

Do you dj anywhere Chev?

Nah man, just producing at the moment, trying (and failing) to save up to get some tables, but its kinda hard when your unemployed :lol: Also tryin to get some bass music nights started in gong, dubstep, garage and that kinda thing. Hopefully will be playing out in the next couple of years, fingers crossed.

Nah man, just producing at the moment, trying (and failing) to save up to get some tables, but its kinda hard when your unemployed :lol: Also tryin to get some bass music nights started in gong, dubstep, garage and that kinda thing. Hopefully will be playing out in the next couple of years, fingers crossed.

You got any tracks finished i could hear? very keen to hear your style!