Hiya Everybody =]

iSubaru

Hey all the names adam, basically ive wanted to get into dj-ing for years now but ive had neither the funds nor the know-how or just in general where on earth to start!

So probably the last 6 months ive been really interested and when at clubs and raves i love just watching the dj thinking i wish i could do that.Ive started using a program called virtualDJ (before you start hating i understand why some of you might, but hey we all start somwhere) and so have just been mixing on it trying not to use the auto sync function lol and its been going quite well from what I think.

Recently ive helped a few mates out at there parties just basic mixing on my lappy and thats really helped encourage me, then after being at defqon all day yesterday its really opened my eyes and i would love to get some TT's or cd TT's not sure what you guys and girls call them, but ive got no idea about brands, quality or where to start hence joining your community and hoping for some help. (and sorry yes i know there is a begginers section for help on this kind of stuff but just thought id explain my story first :)

also if anyone didnt sorta figure it already by the raves i love anything hardstyle and trancy :ninja:

anyways talk soon...

Subi :D

hey thanks =]

and yeah as i said figured that would be a good place to start but thought id share some background info on the way.

Defqon was....AMAZING....although the lineup wasnt as good as last year i had a better time this year. You able to go next year? Do you go to the olympic park ones? There only over 16?

to Buck_Choi well deffinately make sure your there next year lol its just such an amazing vibe goin on round the whole place! everyones just nice as. I seen bioweapon yesterdayy....and chilled 1 meter away from amber savage and steve hill for like an hour and a half while they mixed!!! =D =D

to Eggssell lol what makes you think i drive a subi :P nahh i love subi's atm i have an 06 2.0R impreza...but hopefully sellin that in the next few months to get me a liberty B4...bring on the twin turbo, no lag goodness!