check it what ya think

simulation

hey man. gave it a quick whirl. shifted thru to the transitions. cant say i liked all the songs, but only prob 2 or 3 i really didnt like.

anywho, in the most part it was okay, but i felt sometimes your transitions sound messy, maybe even off beat.

such as the first one, didnt seem right. or at 14.50, you can almost hear the kicks being off and phasing i think the term is, and then the next track drops in softer. (gains mess me up too). dizzee rascal was also too soft and the mix out of it was off beat.

some nice bits though, the second transition was really good, the build of the run dmc song to drop into the next track. and i like the transition into the nerd remix.

all the other transitions were all done good enuff, and i have no comment.

hey dude, kinda shuffled through to the mixing parts as well.

first transition wasn't beatmatched very well.

second transition was also out slightly, coulda played with your EQ's a bit more as well. it also seemed like you may have started the track 1 bar too late.

third transition, once again your beatmatching is off also no effect, to me the mood kinda dies maybe try and loop a beat and keep it running over the vocal section and then drop the new beat afetr the build up at the end of the vocal part (if that makes sense)

Fourth transition, beatmatch off again and the track coming in is to soft (just turn up your gain a bit).

fifth transition, beatmatch off again and it seems like you bought that track in too quickly to me.

sixth transition, beatmatch slightly off this time, you cut the song too early dude. i was enjoying that track then all of a sudden it came to an abrupt stop and the new track was playing, be mindful of that, even if you want to drop the next track in on a certain bar you can still have the original track slowly fading rather than just stop.

seventh transition, beatmatching off again, also like i mentioned above try to keep the beat running over the dizzee rascal vocal and just drop the new beat after the vocal. nice track though.

eighth transition, beatmatch off again, gain was too low and didn't play with your EQ's enough

ninth transition, prob the worst of the lot, not beatmatched and same thing transition isn't smooth kinda seems like you rush it rather than just relaxing and enjoying it.

so in conclusion you have some work to do, work on your beatmatching and go from that point, dont be afraid to play with your EQ's a bit more as well and dont try to rush the transitions, generally if you rush it can sound sloppy. Also work on your track selection cause you killed the mood a few times buddy.

What gear are you using? i dont care if its software i just wanna know so i can help ya.

im giving you rep for the fact that that even though your transitions weren't that good (whcih im sure you knew already) you still stuck it up to get critiqued which takes balls IMO.

hey dude, kinda shuffled through to the mixing parts as well.

first transition wasn't beatmatched very well.

second transition was also out slightly, coulda played with your EQ's a bit more as well. it also seemed like you may have started the track 1 bar too late.

third transition, once again your beatmatching is off also no effect, to me the mood kinda dies maybe try and loop a beat and keep it running over the vocal section and then drop the new beat afetr the build up at the end of the vocal part (if that makes sense)

Fourth transition, beatmatch off again and the track coming in is to soft (just turn up your gain a bit).

fifth transition, beatmatch off again and it seems like you bought that track in too quickly to me.

sixth transition, beatmatch slightly off this time, you cut the song too early dude. i was enjoying that track then all of a sudden it came to an abrupt stop and the new track was playing, be mindful of that, even if you want to drop the next track in on a certain bar you can still have the original track slowly fading rather than just stop.

seventh transition, beatmatching off again, also like i mentioned above try to keep the beat running over the dizzee rascal vocal and just drop the new beat after the vocal. nice track though.

eighth transition, beatmatch off again, gain was too low and didn't play with your EQ's enough

ninth transition, prob the worst of the lot, not beatmatched and same thing transition isn't smooth kinda seems like you rush it rather than just relaxing and enjoying it.

so in conclusion you have some work to do, work on your beatmatching and go from that point, dont be afraid to play with your EQ's a bit more as well and dont try to rush the transitions, generally if you rush it can sound sloppy. Also work on your track selection cause you killed the mood a few times buddy.

What gear are you using? i dont care if its software i just wanna know so i can help ya.

im giving you rep for the fact that that even though your transitions weren't that good (whcih im sure you knew already) you still stuck it up to get critiqued which takes balls IMO.

great feedback, not my mix but ill +rep you anyway