Your DJ outfit

I just ordered a custom shirt with my name and logo on it C:

please dont man.

dont see the point in getting a shirt made untill your big enough to be labelled a brand.

if you do it as an up and commer it gives you th image of 'im the fucking balls, im so good i wear my own merch' makes you look like an ego.

not saying your any of these but ive seen people do it and fuck i just want to slap them and say WAKE UP....YOUR JUST A RESIDENT DJ, NOT A FUIN SUPERSTAR.

not having a go at your or anything.

do it if you want, just warning you of what people may think and say to you. :)

please dont man.

dont see the point in getting a shirt made untill your big enough to be labelled a brand.

if you do it as an up and commer it gives you th image of 'im the fucking balls, im so good i wear my own merch' makes you look like an ego.

not saying your any of these but ive seen people do it and fuck i just want to slap them and say WAKE UP....YOUR JUST A RESIDENT DJ, NOT A FUIN SUPERSTAR.

Yeah i'd probably laugh at you.

please dont man.

I'd laugh.

please dont man.

I'd laugh.

i'd tell you to come at me bro.

please dont man.

I'd laugh.

umad?

please dont man.

I'd laugh.

what would you do if i came at you, with a FRESH as fuck beer, and a kebab, would i be safe?

my minds usually on the guest list and tryin to remember any tracks i gotta add to my playlist

As for clothing i like wearing shit that others cant like if i play on the harbour with a strict dress code ie collar shirt and leather shoes ill rock my airforce ones, a T and a hat just to stand out pisses the security off too :)

please dont man.

I'd laugh.

what would you do if i came at you, with a FRESH as fuck beer, and a kebab, would i be safe?

maybe baby, if you told me ya name n i remembered you from this forum id buy you a kebab n give you a ciggy......im not a angry WHALE all time!