what browser would you browse to browse with when you browse

CapFive

lol

i am having ghey problems with chrome, and i have heard IE sucks ass too, so with 4 to choose from (Firefox, Chrome, IE & Safari) what is best for me to use? i am a PC user and i download alot (big files) and like to use my tabs and bookmarks :)

discuss

use ie9 at work, its a big improvement over 8, very fast comparable to chrome, stable download manager (unlike chromes), slick minimal look. Work computers always have latest windows updates and ive never had an issue with ie9 crashing or whatnot.

at home use firefox 3.6 pureley becuse of noscript and adblock plus, havnt tried ffirefox 4 yet

i did use firefox, but now i use chrome, but its fucking horrible, but firefox had its problems to

chrome constantly tells me it cant find pages for no god dam reason, then i reload and it magically finds them

they are both shit in my opinion

firefox or chrome on pc, both equally bad IMO but both better than IE8, not tried 9.

safari on mac rocks but never tried on pc.

I always get bummed out coz it seems whatever you go for you'll still need IE as nothing else will work windows update. someone tell me there's a way round this?