Another gig log.

SolDios

So just got back from the play n fun fun gig, I was basicly "experienced backup dj" and just danced to the music with the little ones all night.

It was these dj's first gig and they did pretty well, alot of mc work though, which isn't my fav thing in the world. They paid too much for there gear though.

funniest thing was when they play "forget you" but the old dj marked the song wrong and ended up blurting out to everyone "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SISTER TOO" lol

^ owner didn't notice

Got a free hotdog and drink from the I am a fagget.

Basicly they used some weird dj program that sync's up with a little bar that they can operate from there. If I wasn't there they would have crumbled.

Couldn't take the gig from them though :/ they where just way too nice. So basicly they said im there backup in case one of them (him and his gf) can't make it. Also there going to hire me for there party's, they are going to be wedding dj's rather than party

^^^ this, he's right sol, there is an old saying, be a nice guy to a friend and be a hard guy to a colleague, also, you got enough friends, you can never have enough money ;)

Show the owner you are more suited for the job, off to play for less.money, or for next to nothing, and work the room, of these guys are parents then ask for business and try hook up gigs, always look for new work, that's what being a mobile DJ is all about

So just got back from the play n fun fun gig, I was basicly "experienced backup dj" and just danced to the music with the little ones all night.It was these dj's first gig and they did pretty well, alot of mc work though, which isn't my fav thing in the world. They paid too much for there gear though.

funniest thing was when they play "forget you" but the old dj marked the song wrong and ended up blurting out to everyone "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SISTER TOO" lol

^ owner didn't notice

Basicly they used some weird dj program that sync's up with a little bar that they can operate from there. If I wasn't there they would have crumbled.

Couldn't take the gig from them though :/ they where just way too nice. So basicly they said im there backup in case one of them (him and his gf) can't make it. Also there going to hire me for there party's, they are going to be wedding dj's rather than party

your actually the weirdest dude i know sol.

nar bro i dont mix, im what they like to call a turntablist, just get my scratch on C: wouldnt mind learnin to mix though, i prefer going to a club and being the oen gee'ing up girl not the one playing music to make everyone happy and sucking the owners bumhole haha

nar bro i dont mix, im what they like to call a turntablist, just get my scratch on C: wouldnt mind learnin to mix though, i prefer going to a club and being the oen gee'ing up girl not the one playing music to make everyone happy and sucking the owners bumhole haha

crunndy lah you need to record a scratch sesh for us homies yo

So just got back from the play n fun fun gig, I was basicly "experienced backup dj" and just danced to the music with the little ones all night.It was these dj's first gig and they did pretty well, alot of mc work though, which isn't my fav thing in the world. They paid too much for there gear though.

^ owner didn't notice

your actually the weirdest dude i know sol.

:lol:

On a serious note, I think it would be advisable to make a thread named "Sol Dios' Gig Log" and you post all your shit in there, rather than making a new thread every weeek.

Y/N?

all in good time homeboyyyyyy

i still need to think of a cool dj name

all in good time homeboyyyyyy

i still need to think of a cool dj name

Problem solved: