Another gig log.

SolDios

Well basicly for some odd reason, I thought mixing was more almost always having 2 tracks going at the same time, rather than playing the beat of one song and incorporating another song into it, or waiting till the end of the section/track and beat matched fading into another song that fits perfectly as if you hadn't even switched song. Still extremely difficult, but not as much as I had thought it was.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but I have a really quick question and you seem like the man/child/person to ask. Going to a gig soon, 40th mostly cheese and such. They want me to keep their kids busy. Besides karaoke, nutbush, and the other usual kid crap what else would you recommend?

Sorry for hijacking your thread but I have a really quick question and you seem like the man/child/person to ask. Going to a gig soon, 40th mostly cheese and such. They want me to keep their kids busy. Besides karaoke, nutbush, and the other usual kid crap what else would you recommend?

Thats pretty much it, aside from mc work there's not much else you do : /

Pass the parcel, musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey? :P

Well basicly for some odd reason, I thought mixing was more almost always having 2 tracks going at the same time, rather than playing the beat of one song and incorporating another song into it, or waiting till the end of the section/track and beat matched fading into another song that fits perfectly as if you hadn't even switched song. Still extremely difficult, but not as much as I had thought it was.

Sol seriously, lol I can't believe you.... omg I think I'm going to exploded...

Sol seriously, lol I can't believe you.... omg I think I'm going to exploded...

Yes I realise that that is what should be happening most of the time, but I had some stupid idea in my head that it had to be doing that 24/7. I also do realise some people have 3 or 4 track going at the same time.