Worth buying macbook pro?

SolDios

hey guys, Im currently typing while I have 2 YouTube video's streaming, traktor 2 open with 2 songs playing and all effects on and im experiencing no drop outs! (regular macbook)

is it really worth me getting a macbook pro with my ddj t1? considering I can pretty well get a regular macbook for free with the rebate.

Thanks cupe, its the old one, but + rep anyways

yeh, this weekend il run a test, basicly il open pro, play 4 songs and apply all effects, then run a youtube video and try and play a game at the same time

also il try rip some music from an ipod too (using irip)

How old is your current macbook?

A suggestion instead of running youtube vids, try running a video that will need to decode from your PC. If you have any movies or anything to run through VLC or whatever you are using for playing videos.

Also remember you will be mixing for at least an hour in most cases, benchmarks should last at least that time to see if it deterioates over time

if its running everything fine why upgrade? and its gonna cost us some tax money again so NO!

+ you'll be $1700 further away from your S4 again...

get with the times buddy, this week its the ddj-t1

my bad, I'll catch up on next weeks decision ;)