Challenge issued to Skank $20 BP voucher prize

as in the battlegrounds, lets make it official

Terms: as chosen by him the top 10 aria club chart, any version of the song stated in the chart, has ben minimum 20 min mix, have all 10 songs, and submitted by the dead line, and does not have to be in order

Deadline: 15/08/2011 11pm

Song Choice:

BOUNCE - Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis SME.

CHANGED THE WAY YOU KISS ME - (Extended / Kris Menace / Steve Smart & Westfunk / Tom Staar / Dave Winnel mix) - Example HUS/UMA

SAVE THE WORLD - Swedish House Mafia EMI

READY 2 GO - (Club / Hardwell / Arno Cost mix) - Martin Solveig Feat. Kele HUS/UMA

WE FEEL LOVE - (Bass Kleph & Chris Arnott / Tommy Trash / Prok & Fitch mix) BKCA ONE/SME

YEKE YEKE 2011 - (Jono Fernandez & Pauls Paris / Massivedrum / Punk Ninja / Hardforze / PeeWee Ferris mix) - Mory Kante vs. Loverush UK CSR/UMA

TAKE YOU HIGHER - Goodwill & Hook N Sling AST/UMA

ALIVE - Dirty South & Thomas Gold Feat. Kate Elsworth NEON/WAR

(RIVER PHOENIX) - THE HOLLYWOOD ANTHEM (Rob Pix / Chris Fraser / Danny T / The Immigrant / Dirt Cheap mix) The Only Feat. TISM DWN/UMA

IN MY HOUSE - (Danny Merx / Dirt Cheap / Martin Villeneuve / Tate Strauss mix) Mobin Master SAF/XXX

Prize: $20 Beatport voucher to be issued to Skank if he wins the votes, if i win, i keep my pride :)

both submissions will be put in and i will create a poll and the voting can begin!!!!

• 2 weeks later...