the beatles - all the lonely people.........baby.

Bonz

8O

WTF just happened?

This is fuckin epic man, nice job

hahaha thanks mitch!! appreciate it dood

This remix takes you out to a nice romantic dinner with flowers and wine. Then it rapes you.

hahaha fuck son!! that is some funny shit. in a twisted kinda way im glad u liked it like that.

speechless, as cupe mentioned in another thread, you are going to be big, i talkiong skrillex big, your the name drunk loose bitches are going to come up to me and scream "HAVE YOU GOT ANY BONZEE HE'S MY FAVOURITE BAND"

down - loaded

WOW man!!! Gandy those are some very kind words! fucking hilarious to... thankyou so much man!!! putting it up on ur page means a hell of alot! i really do appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i love the intro man, and while i really liked the drop at 1.20, i probably would have preferred it to be one phrase and then back to the sounds of the intro, or like at 4.40. but maybe cuz thats more my sounds.

either way awesome percussion on this track. and i like the use of the sped up vocals.

im sure ill DL and end up loving it even more. i always look back at my early comments on chev and jonny's dubstep tracks where i thought they were just aiight. but now tracks from chev's after dark ep, and swiss' cokeface are some of my fave