New tune - Looking for feedback please

anarchy

Thanks man... actually may be signing to a reasonablly big label as im getting some good interest at the moment so i dont wanna leak it out too much... that having been said you did ask nicely ;)

Follow me on facey and soundcloud and ill give you the link :) Fair?

Thanks as always peeps

I have been working on this tune more solidly now... just trying to make it bigger and better all the time. Feel as though im almost there now so i shall post the next version up shortly and if possible i could get your opinions on whether you think it has improved it or not?

Thanks again team

Hey again everyone just thought id share the reworked version of this track. I feel as though its now more punchy and the bass is spread and eq'd better. Let me know your thoughts if you think the newer version is an improvement?

http://soundcloud.com/dj-anarchy-2/anarchy-pump-it-original-mix-1

Thanks again for your feedback everyone... its what helps me improve :)

first of all, i fucking love the side-chained super-saw kinda synth you use in the intro and builds. sound's soooooooo much like Darth & Vaders. what do you use to make it? please say massive, coz i would love to know how to make it. :)

second of all, really digging the bit-crushing, works super well.

the sequencing of your synths in the drop is also really well done. you gotta heaps of different synths going on, like chopping and changing from filter sounds, to pitch bendy ones, to wobbles all the time yet they all flow and gel together which is fucking hard to do. big ups.

Thanks for the feedback peeps. Really appreciate people putting in their 2 cents. Glad your all digging the track and telling it how it is. And as for the crunchy lead spitfire i totally get where your coming from... some of the sounds may not suit everyones taste but its hard to please everyone sometimes :P

Thanks for checking it out again guys :)

haha thanks dude makes me feel very humble. Hasn't been signed yet but will let you know when it comes out! Thanks so much again for supporting me guys it means so much. Im making a new dubstep tune at the moment that will be free download for all you guys coz i feel like i owe it to yaz :)

Thanks again