FUTURE 2012

lloydc

These set times are depressing me! only thing keeping me sane is to keeping thinking it could be worse...

name your clashes people!

mine (brisbane) , skrillex and flux pavillion clashing, skrillex and kill the noize, porter and SHM

If you don't see SHM, you're a tit.

Have you seen their live vids?

FFFFFfffff!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home from futures, kinda disappointed i didn't get to see some acts play but oh well, had a good time

2:00 get to futures, go drop half a pill

2.45 at the stage waiting for gym class heros cause i didnt wanna lose mates, wasnt feeling anything from the pill so dropped the other half.

2.50 this chick with a hell nice ass starts grinding me(best ive ever had grinding me). nek minit hooking up, later on find out shes 21 and serbian, i was quite happy with myself.

3.20 her mates go to get drinks and she drags me with her, not bothered cause i was getting it in.

3.30 see my mates and she bails on her friends to hang with me n my mates.

4.00 go over to skrillex stage, lost mates again, still with this random chick. not to mention she wouldnt let me take another pill but other one was working fine.

4.20 skrillex for some reason stops cause of a fight or something, he was actually pretty shit. go over and watch a bit of kill the noise and watch flux while with this chick and i have no idea where my mates are

no idea what time: somehow i ended up watching tinie tempah cause she wanted to, he was fucking shit. made her leave and we watched half of zane lowe who achally was pretty good,

7:00 knife party is about to start, chick says shes gonna go find her friends, so i was like im staying here with my mates, catcha. as soon as she bailed, dropped a pill and took about a half hour to kick in, while the other one was just starting to work properly. dancing like a mad WHALE to knife party, was fucking amazing!!

8:00 chick comes back and she couldnt find her friends, so was back dancing with her, she wanted to see swedish house so i didnt mind, went to see that, fucking crowded everywhere so was at back just dancing like a mad WHALE again, see some dude selling these trippy flashing sticks, buy one start tripping myself out with that and the SMH lazers. they were pretty good.

8.30 leave there, take chick to traino cause she wanted to go home n was getting picked up (she lived like an hour away so wasnt treking it that far just for a root)

she gets picked up, i head to the club, dj's playing dubstep, fuckin tripping out to that shit and dancing like a mad WHALE again

all in all i had a fucken awesome time, even though the day ended up completely different that i was expecting

Wrote this just as the forum died

masssssive day at Brisbane future, to wrecked to read forum, MARK FORUMS LE READ! Skrillex, Chase and Status, Knife party, Zane lowe were all truly great! Swedish was a bit of a let down, they started late, finished without any send off or huge ending, just a few more fireworks and walked off stage, their mixing style is fucked, its goes...build, drop, chorus, then a huge silence while the crowd cheers etc...then it starts all over again, wish id stayed at Porter instead, if it wasnt for the lasers, fireworks and substances i wouldnt havent kept watching them...they were just...okay i guess