Online radio station started in perth

OxyKon

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, Todays set at the BYP has been changed with the Empty Cup cause his got a violin recital or something, so im on at 3pm Perth time, which will be 6pm eastern daylight savings time, sorry bout the late notice but i only found out last night, i do hope a lot of you can tune in, its always great to know that i have listeners all over the country :)

So thats 3pm Perth Time

6pm Sydney Melbourne time

yeah fair enough, dont think any1 did this week due to me switching with the empty cup, hope for more next week, although i was speaking to 1 of the guys there and his planning on putting a couple of gigs together soon once he gets some money coming in and his got me in mind cause of my DnB styles :)

Hey guys, im letting y'all know nice and early about my BYP set this coming Saturday at 4pm Perth Time (7pm eastern daylight savings time), i just finished recording the final layout of the tracks and HOLY SHIT, it gave me goosebumps, this is probably THE BEST liduid DnB set ive ever done......EVER DONE, be sure to tune in guys, make that time available, im soo excited about this mix now, cant wait to broadcast it on saturday :D