Online radio station started in perth

OxyKon

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming in a bit early with this one but next weekend I'll be live on BYP with a mate of mine, DJ Filthee. We'll be live 9pm wst to 11pm western ao if you girls are having parties next Saturday you'd wanna tune into this. Electro madness at it's maddest :)

Oh and in gonna try hijack a mic so adjf shout outs will be in order ;)

Hey guys dont forget about my set tomorrow at 4pm Perth Time (7pm Eastern daylight savings time), im breaking the usual liquid style chill out tunes and stepping things up a notch or 2 to some heavy as DnB, its gonna be an epic set you guys, some tunes im sure you'll recognise from when i stream in chat but ive included a bunch of fresh tunes that i got off beatport earlier this week, and i mean fresh as in to my collection not how new they're :P

To add to that, me and my buddy DJ Filthee will be goin all out electro from 9pm wst. I WILL have a mic so tune in for shoutouts! If you want you're name called out tomorrow night tune in and give me your name and city tomorrow afternoon via Facebook (I will be making it on my band page because I think i should

start using it again). So if you haven't liked my page then like it, wait for my post and tune in :)