CDJ 2000 Nexus

GREMM1S

I guess I don't really need Traktor, I only fill in at clubs when I'm needed, (rest of time at parties home etc) but I see new gadgets and I want! Lol

haha! Dont forget you can buy a cheap switch/router connect your 900s to it with ethernet and then use rekrodbox where your decks pop up and you drag music onto them.

thought i might make a photo that depicted the reaction of everyone on my facebook news feed.

217166_10151087517709003_256670574_n.jpg

lol not the best photoshopping i've done but eh lol

stolen.

meh i really don't care about the new ones, no club will have them for ages yet.

also is it just me or that whole LBL promo vid sound just awful from about 1 min onwards. lol

thought i might make a photo that depicted the reaction of everyone on my facebook news feed.

217166_10151087517709003_256670574_n.jpg

lol not the best photoshopping i've done but eh lol

stolen.

meh i really don't care about the new ones, no club will have them for ages yet.

also is it just me or that whole LBL promo vid sound just awful from about 1 min onwards. lol

nuh, made it and saw a few after and was like "aw shit"

seen the DJ warehouse post one this morning

generally speaking, the people buying the cdj 2000 nexus will be able to already beatmatch. having it there just lets them add a new dimension to the performance. if your new and buy all the best equipment before you can beatmatch then you probably need the sinc button your that retarded...

I will be very interested to see how well the sync works though, because if you need to go in and edit beatgrids etc forget it.

My main issues is that alot of djs, won't utilise the potential with the new technology.

They will play the same boring sets without hardly doing anything, time well tell, and of course in Australia have the clubs still have 1000s so i doubt we need to worry too much yet.