@ IT wizards

styga

so i forgot me password to my hotmail account, and to recover it i need to know things within the account so they can send a security to another account which i have.

but thats not the question, unless any of you guys know how to help me there

but yeah theres a friends email i need to get off that account and its my only way of contacting this friend

is there any way i can get find that email by looking through internet history or anything within my laptop?

please help

I don't think anyone on here is smarter than teams of people who get paid millions by Microsoft to keep shit secure.

It's pretty much answer the questions or bust.

Unless you hooked your phone Number to your account,, you might be able to do a reset via text message?

the security questions are about the emails in the account, and i can't remember any of the emails. so thats hopeless haha

also tried the phone thing, but it didnt work cause it was spose to send me a text with some code to get in and never got the text

fuck my life, i've got no hope aha

so my old phone is a windows phone right and my email was connected to the phone

so i thought id check the phone to see if i was able to get to my emails through there....

and i was fucking able to!!!

then phone died

but then got it back on

and was able to get my friends email!!!

just before it decided to lock me out when it tried to refresh and get the new emails through

• 8 months later...