Soundcloud Downloading

ryaank

If it is not downloadable and you are using a 3rd party downloader to rip the audio then you will get it at the quality it streams at (128kbps). But if it is downloadable (ie has arrow icon for download) you will get it at the bit rate it was originally uploaded in (typically 320kbps).

it's a bit of an effort to contact every single person that you want to download their music but cheers for the replies

If it's unreleased or unsigned tracks then yes it might be a hassle, but if it's released music you should be able to find it on beatport/itunes/track it down quite quickly.

it's a bit of an effort to contact every single person that you want to download their music but cheers for the replies

but it probably takes just as long to rip it i assume (not knowing whats involved but i assume you need to play the whole track). pretty sure it would take just as long to drop the person a quick PM thru soundcloud

also makes a good way to network with other people in the scene man.

but it probably takes just as long to rip it i assume (not knowing whats involved but i assume you need to play the whole track). pretty sure it would take just as long to drop the person a quick PM thru soundcloud

also makes a good way to network with other people in the scene man.

Nah plenty of sites/programs rip it almost instantly.

I don't think this guy sounds as if he's particularly bothered about putting any effort into anything to do with DJ'ing.

Yea, got the completely wrong attitude

if u respect the industry, ur not gonna steal some other persons work without them knowing. i have quite often shot the artist a PM and asked for a download, 90% of them have been more than happy. Some of my favourite tracks have been collected this way.

You want the industry to respect you, then you need to respect it