DJ Esse... Hey...

DJEsse

Hey guys, Ive been registered on the site for ages but never really used any of the forums or anything. Been looking around a bit today and there is a hell of a lot of experience around. Very good to see. Im hoping that i can bring some of my own experience to the table and help out some of the newer guys.

Ive been Djing for about 2 and a half years in a purely professional sense and have a couple of residencies, but by no means have i stopped learning this whole time and i continue to do so.

I would really appreciate any supoprt and for those of you that find you have some spare time to listen to some "pretty" well mixed tunes head over to my soundcloud.

The links will be in the avatar but ill put them here anyways.

http://www.facebook.com/djesseoffical

http://www.soundcould.com/officialdjesse

Thanks heaps guys. Looking forward to getting a little more involved. :faku:

Hey mate.

You from Albury way?

I know a couple of DJs from up that way (when I used to live closer)

Welcome :safe:

yeah which djs? im only 24 but have been around a little bit. and i know a lot of the people in the industry. i do a lot of entertainment related work as well. karaoke, bands, equiptment hire and the such

Vitz and Franco mainly,, they come and play at a club i used to play at when living NE Vic

ah yeah i know both those boys, we do a fair bit of maintenance work and hires for the places those guys work. Good guys. Vitz is starting to get a bit of a name producing now which is good too.