ADJF Official Meet 2014 - Melbourne 21-23 March

Mitch

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey oxy theres a few spots that do philly cheesesteaks in melburn!!!

im typing this from doughboys donuts where i just smashed a pbj donut! Freshly frosted as you order!!! a must on the to do list when you guys are there

I'll be the judge if its a true Cheesesteak :P

where abouts is this place to get them

• 2 weeks later...

Yo guys. Me and Oxy have been chatting. I'm not sure whats going on for the sick as HQ but there's some schaweet 3 bedroom apartments on http://www.shortstay.com.au/ for ~$1200 for the three nights.

Now last time we had 6 people at the HQ, this equates down to $200/ea (in my opinion this is fucking dope). The only catch is they're mostly Queen size beds, with MAYBE one room having singles.

With 5 weeks out me and Oxy are really keen to get something organised asap. So we need to know two questions;

Can we get 6 people?

Is everyone okay with sharing beds?

I can safely assume Myself, Oxy and YSM would be keen on this. TBH I don't care about sharing a bed, I'm gonna be that wrecked that when my body shuts down, it's out like a light.

It's gonna be easier if one person takes the money and organises it. I'm okay with netbanking to someone but won't have a CC that can make that kind of transaction.

I think we need to have a bit more of a look around, I'm sure there would be places just as dope without the need for gay cuddles.

6 people is easy to do cause I know FOR SURE there's at least: me, mitch, oxy, ysm, beatless and I'm sure there would be one more that can confirm 100%

--

Also we need to work out what nights to book it, and then other accom if needed

ie. Book the meat palace for Fri/Sat night like last year and sort out other accom for the other nights if you stay longer (or the entire time if you're not a palace occupant)

Well that's 6 confirmed, so we can split anything we find by 6.

Just need to find something decent.

*edit*

If you want to book the Sunday night you'll have to get all 6 keen, it starts to get pricy (but might be worth it if we get a discount for 3 days)

SO MUCH TO ORGANISE

Wait what the fuck? $400 each a night or $400 between 6 of us a night?

I'm going to fly down Friday arve and go back Monday, so will be keen if the price is right.

Are you even thinking properly this morning mate?

I'm not sure whats going on for the sick as HQ but there's some schaweet 3 bedroom apartments on http://www.shortstay.com.au/ for ~$1200 for the three nights.

Now last time we had 6 people at the HQ, this equates down to $200/ea (in my opinion this is fucking dope). The only catch is they're mostly Queen size beds, with MAYBE one room having singles.

I'm not sure if Oxy was pricing for 3 nights or 2, but I'm pretty sure $1200 will slug in at 3 nights. ~$400/night.

Please tell me how you can't make fucking sense of that?

Lol yeah I agree with you, but I haven't had much luck as of yet, I'll be doing another search throughout today and tonight, we can all go into more detail for it then, but I reckon in the mean time of everybody can have a look around that would be dope, WE ARE 5 WEEKS OFF PEOPLE