wassup from Perth

LabRat

sup everyone! i go by the name Spitfire and im a bedroom dj / producer from perth

i spin basically anything. main ones are breaks, brum n bass, dubstep, fidget house and hard dance (looks kinda weird seeing hard dance there, i know lol)

i produce basically anything that comes to mind

i'll be sure to speak to ya's round the forums 8)

• 6 years later...

i wanna rehash the past like everyone else. 

so what's changed... i fidget died and perth is still behind on the music front... 

lel

in seriousness, it's been a pretty interesting 5 years to reflect on. i'd always imagined i'd start my own night and have records signed and now having those things, especially with my night now heaving, it's a pretty special thing. bedroom dj spec to slightly better spec :teef: 

• 7 months later...

holy thread revival, batman! this just saves me spamming the boards with random shit. 

so as some are aware, Soundcloud is being a bully to me so I've done the grown up thing - had a bitch on social media about it, then assessed the situation. 
as this is not the first time mr cloud hater has done this to me, i decided to take my ventures elsewhere. 

ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, i preset... myself on Demo Drop :) 
come join me if you have an account. if not, get one and come join me <3 

https://demodrop.com/whoislabrat