hello all

troyboy

G'day everyone just a little hello and some info about me.

Have been using numark total control and dj-io soundcard untill recently when i purchased pair of cdj-2000s, am using basic two channel untill djm-2000 comes out. play it through pair of jbl eons and little sub... love house,electro,trance. in particular DEADMAU5 (who was wicked at steriosonic) mstrkrft, daft punk, john dahlback, ferry corsten the list is endless haha.

hope to learn heaps from you fellas/ladies!!!

cheers!

ps:excuse spelling and grammer i left school early lol

Hey man, super jealous of your set up, Il be able to afford that when I get signed :D.

I'm the biggest Deadmau5 fan here, so you'll have to take 2nd spot :D. Loved his set as Stereo as well, laughed at the dickheads who thought he was boring, they demanded he play less commercial, which he did, and he gets burnt for it.

I will post some photos hoepfully later tonight! and production...ive had a play around ableton and hope to get better at it I would not call myself a producer atall tho, but thats my goal to play my own music it would be amazing. I'm fully focused on getting better on my cdjs at the moment working on the basics and playing around with things ive seen and trying some other ideas along the way.

This is a great place for beginners.

And you will find a lot of help here in terms of production, don't be afraid to ask. Me and a handful of others are actively trying to create more production traffic within the site and help eachother out.

• 4 weeks later...