I'm NEW!!!!

sonofeevil

Hi, I'm Mitch.

I've been drumming for 13 years, playing guitar for 1, singing for 1 and song writing for 6 months or so. I'm looking for new ways to add more dimensions to my music so I'm going to learn to scratch/mix.

Just brought Stanton SA 3 for $120 and a Stanton STR8 80 for $155 so I'm pretty happy.

I've already posted in a few forums but I thought I should post here!

Thanks guys,

Mitch.

I haven't got it yet... It's in the mail still.. apparently. I think the guy is a bit shifty to be honest... HIs estimated delivery time from QLD to here to 15-21 days... he said he posted it on Monday, via registered post, tracking number doesn't exist as far as the post is concerned and from QLD to here should be 2-3 days...

But I'll get picks of all my stuff tomorrow I have about $50,000 worth of shit accumulated over 15 years. ha ha

haha i was underpriced in my postage i think.. or they pulled a dodge on the postage. to make ti cheaper for them

they said my product was worth 135$ when really it was 500$, they prob had to pay more for insurance or something because it was worth more. meh i still got it =] all good and loving every bit of my audio 8 :D

my mate bought a car off ebay(thought he did). was his first ebay buy and he didnt use pay pal. they guy told himt o put it into some account that would sit there untill he received the car.

he put it into the account and never heard of him again.

11grand gone.

spewing hey

my mate bought a car off ebay(thought he did). was his first ebay buy and he didnt use pay pal. they guy told himt o put it into some account that would sit there untill he received the car.

11grand gone.

spewing hey

LAWL that guy works at gerringong deli ay, they call him gomez there :lol:

11grand gone.

spewing hey

LAWL that guy works at gerringong deli ay, they call him gomez there :lol:

nah, mate named tim western, lived in jamberoo, rode moto's for ages, lives in sydney now

Well I fixed it and I meant just infront of the counter balance it was only plastic seriously, I went down to my Localy IGA brought Selley's Super Glue, glued it back on, 2 hours later it's holding the weight of the counterweight. CAlled up my local dealer and it was $120 to get a new tone arm in... instead $3.15 packet of Super Glue. Ha ha.

Also the needle was broken so I brought a Stanton 505 V3 cartridge with a needle for $80. Had to buy it from StoreDJ in Sydney. As it turns out NO ONE IN NEWCASTLE KEEPS CARTRIDGES AND NEEDLES IN STOCK!!! Had to get my mate to pick it up for me so I could have it for the weekend...

Also can anyone tell me how to hook up a cartridge to the head?!?!?!?!?! WHICH PLUG DO I PUT THE CABLES IN?!